Sunday 11 December 2011

Cushion Love

One of my friends recently celebrated her 21st. Some friends and I wanted to give her something special, something that would remain timeless, and tie in with any colour scheme so she would be able to treasure it for a long time.
We decided that I would make her a selection of 3 cushions that were all individual but co-ordinating. I don't know any girl who doesn't like cushions. On the bed, on the sofa, even scattered in the garden.
I picked out a gorgeously soft beige cotton and a cream embroidery thread which I used to embroider my friends name, date of birth and 21. 
I added some small silver glass beads to make it a little more special, they glisten beautifully as they catch the light.



I also made the roses by hand from satin ribbon as I couldn't find what I wanted in the shop.


Since making these first 3 I have been inundated with requests for more. I have decided to make a LOVE cushion and have started selling this on my Etsy shop, shipping worldwide.  I am also offering a personalisation service, so if want to get someone's name or a special date embroidered I can do this.
Pop on over to my shop, or feel free to send me a message for more information.

  http://www.etsy.com/listing/88341335/love-cushion-cover-pillow





Ally 
xxx 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty. I don't know who wouldn't want this as a gift! I'm so jealous of your friend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...