Tuesday 13 December 2011

Tashtastic!!!

I have noticed over previous months that people have been going crazy for moustaches, some even going as far as getting them tattooed (onto the finger). I had an idea to make a range of moustache cushions, incorporating a classic style of cushion with a contemporary design, and this was the outcome.


I am currently deciding on the other moustache styles to add to the collection. I'm being inspired by the likes of Burt Reynolds, Tom Selleck and even Einstein.


I know I have a rather biased view, but I LOVE this cushion. It's the same soft cotton that I have been using on my other designs and I have hand painted the motif using permanent fabric paint, so the design won't wash off.


It is a design that can be enjoyed by men and women, on a bed, on the sofa or propped on a gentleman's armchair.



It's available now, on my Etsy store which you can access via the link on my blog page and I have included a link below.

Shipping worldwide.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/bluebellsandbunting

Ally
xxx

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...