Wednesday 10 August 2011

Life so far

So years after it has become popular to do so I have finally succumbed to creating a blog. I deliberated doing this months ago but put it off because I always felt that there was something a bit egotistical about it (why would anyone be bothered to read about my life and what I get up to?!).

My main reasons for creating this blog is because of my ambition to create my own business, designing and making kitsch and vintage inspired home accessories. Despite having just qualified as a nurse I have always been creative; I'll re-decorate the house given any opportunity.  I hope that having this blog will help me pull together inspiration, and hopefully make my dreams a reality...

Ally
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...